Town Hall Phone System
RFP PERIOD IS CLOSED
Invitation to Bid
The Town of Rutland is seeking bids to replace the phone system at our Municipal Town Hall located at 181 Business Route 4 in Center Rutland.
The scope of the work is as follows:
- Furnish and install 10 new IP hones with POE capability and voicemail system at specified extension locations in Town Hall.
- System must accommodate transfers between extensions.
- Phones must have called ID capability.
- Furnish and install new POE switch in the town server rack for the phones.
- Ensure connections to all office extensions are made.
- Setup and program new hardware to extensions and provide necessary training.
- Ensure existing fax lines maintain their connection.
- Questions to be directed to Bill Sweet, Administrative Assistant to the Select Board at 802-773-2528 x 13 or in person at the Municipal Town Hall.
- Sealed Bids are to be delivered to:
Rutland Town Hall
181 Business Route 4
Center Rutland, VT 05736
ATTN: Bill Sweet – Phone System
- The Select Board reserves the right to reject any bid.
- Bids are due in the office by noon September 27th, 2019.
- Bids will be opened at the Select Board meeting on October 1st, 2019.