Energy Committee Minutes 11-12-19
RUTLAND TOWN SELECT BOARD
ENERGY COMMITTEE MEETING
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 12th, 2019
The Energy Committee of the Rutland Town Select Board met at 5:00 PM on Tuesday November 12th at Town Hall. Present was Board Clerk Mary Ashcroft, Board member John Paul Faignant and Town Administrative Assistant Bill Sweet.
The committee met to discuss information and proposals received from Green Lantern Solar in regards to a solar array being installed at Northwood Park on the capped landfill.
- The committee reviewed the lease to own option agreement.
- This has been reviewed by the town attorney.
- The committee reviewed the timeline to date from when the board first met with Green lantern Solar to now
- The committee discussed what the timeline going forward could look like
- Faignant said he would recommend to the full board accepting the agreement.
There being no other business the meeting adjourned at 5:15 PM.
Respectfully submitted, Bill Sweet.