Police Committee Meeting Minutes 2-1-19
RUTLAND TOWN SELECT BOARD
POLICE COMMITTEE MEETING
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1st, 2019
The Police Committee of the Rutland Town Select Board met at 10:00 AM on Friday February 1st at the Municipal Town Hall. Present was Board Chair Josh Terenzini, Board Member Sharon Russell, Administrative Assistant Bill Sweet, Town Police Chief Ed Dumas and Town Police Captain Ted Washburn.
- Discussed ideas for creating awareness about what the Town Police do to support passing the upcoming budget
- Josh is writing a commentary to be included in the Rutland Herald the week of the 17th
- Signs will be put up around town
- Residents are writing letters to the editor in support of the Town PD
- The Rutland Herald may do an article about the Town PD.
- PegTv will be contacted to see if scheduling a recorded segment is possible
- WSYB will be contacted to see if an on air segment can be done
- Chief Dumas will be at the polling places, thanking voters for their support.
There being no other business the meeting adjourned at 10:30 AM.
Respectfully submitted Mr. Bill Sweet.