Select Board Agenda 8-4-2020
TOWN OF RUTLAND SELECT BOARD
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA FOR TUESDAY AUGUST 4th, 2020
Location: Zoom conferencing line
Open Meeting – 6:00 PM
This meeting will take place only on zoom conferencing.
To participate via zoom please call (646) 558-8656 or visit zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID 918-2617-6482 Any member of the public is welcome to join.
- Approval of Orders
- Approval of Select Board Minutes: July 7th, July 21st and July 28th, 2020
- Questions from the floor: Public Comment
- Bill Sweet – Town Administrative Assistant to the Select Board
- Kari Clark – Town Clerk & Treasurer
- Barbara Noyes-Pulling – Town Planning Commission Chair
- Mike Rowe – Town Recreation Director
- Byron Hathaway – Town Road Commissioner
- Chris Clark – Town Fire Chief
- Ed Dumas – Town Police Chief
- JP Faignant – Town Health Officer
- Committee Meeting Updates
- Update on Project List
- Board to discuss the status of Covid-19 response plans and actions
- Board to discuss the grant opportunity to digitize the land records
- Board to review Transportation Grant paperwork, to be signed.
- Board to consider 2020 – 2021 appointments to the Regional Planning Commission
- Board to meet in executive session with Town Delinquent Tax Collector Jim Scholtz
- Any other new business
- Any old business
- Board to discuss the cost and application for the operational storm water permit for Northwood Park.
- Tabled motion to deny the request made by the property owner of the Diamond Run Mall property to adjust their taxes.