Fire Committee Meeting 10-29-19
RUTLAND TOWN SELECT BOARD
FIRE COMMITTEE MEETING
TUESDAY OCTOBER 29th, 2019
The Fire Committee of the Rutland Town Select Board met at 5:00 PM on October 29th at Town Hall. Present was Board Chair Joshua Terenzini, Board member Sharon Russell, Town Fire Chief Chris Clark, Town Assistant Chief Mike Carlson, Town Assistant Chief Larry Dellveneri and Administrative Assistant Bill Sweet.
- Reviewed the budget proposal submitted by the fire chief for 2020 – 2021.
- Reviewed the proposed changes from last year and the reasons
- Would like to change the name of line 05-5028 from SCBA Maintenance to Equipment Testing to more accurately reflect what it is being used for.
- Discussed an increase to the salary line to raise the compensation for the members.
- The equipment maintenance line is going to increase to $30,000 next year to accommodate oil undercoating of the department trucks next year.
- After some line items were adjusted the proposed budget would be an increase of 4.92%.
There being no other business the meeting adjourned at 5:30 PM
Respectfully submitted, Bill Sweet.