Planning Commission Agenda 4-23-2020
TOWN OF RUTLAND PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
THURSDAY, April 23, 2020
Open Meeting: 6:30 P.M. VIA CONFERENCE CALL LINE ONLY
THIS MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE VIA CONFERENCE CALL ONLY
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING PLEASE CALL (712) 770-4598 ACCESS ID 247213#
ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME TO DIAL IN AND ATTEND THE MEETING.
Take Attendance (and reminder to keep phones muted if not speaking)
Approval of Agenda
- Recap of Otter Creek 3 petition and Rutland Town response
- Andy, Jerry, Howard and Sherman – new terms expire 2023
- Next steps for Town Plan goals/strategies and Business Rt. 4 recommendations
- Comments from the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources regarding Act 250 application 1R0401-8 (cold storage shed at Northwood Park).
Approval of Minutes
- April 2, 2020 and April 9, 2020 meetings