Planning Commission Minutes 1-30-2020
TOWN OF RUTLAND PLANNING COMMISSION
DATE: January 30th, 2020
RUTLAND TOWN MUNICIPAL TOWN HALL
OPEN MEETING 6:30 P.M.
Present: Chairperson Barbara Noyes-Pulling, Dana Peterson, Norman Cohen, Jerry Stearns, Mary Beth Poli and Jim Hall
Approval of the Agenda:
- Mr. Peterson moved to approve the agenda. Mr. Stearns seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- No new business
- Recommendations for Watershed Consulting on the interactive stormwater ordinance map
- No map has been received yet.
- Hall stressed the importance of making sure the map is accurate.
- Peterson suggested posting a preliminary version of the tool and potentially hold a public meeting to introduce it and see what enhancements could be made.
- Discussed having the map searchable by address only, but some parcels do not have local addresses, or an address at all.
- Stressed need to ensure all parcels affected by the ordinance are on the map.
- Discussed adding property owner to search capability
- Reviewed what the process would be to ensure the interactive map tool is updated as property changes ownership.
- Noyes-Pulling will be in contact with Mr. Torizzo about the status of the map.
- The mylar for the Rob Shawn Place subdivision has been received in the office, but their state approval has not been received yet so approval for filing is being held until that comes through.
- Ms. Noyes-Pulling is inviting Jim Donovan, who was the lead on the smart growth connection plan, to the March 12th meeting.
- A copy of the final transparency guide was provided to each member to sign. They will be given to Bill to be kept on file.
Approval of minutes January 9th, 2020:
- Mr. Peterson moved to approve the minutes as corrected. Mr. Stearns seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- Mr. Cohen moved to adjourn. The meeting adjourned at 7:10 PM.
Respectfully submitted, Bill Sweet
Rutland Town Planning Commission Chair