Planning Commission Minutes 12-6-18
TOWN OF RUTLAND
DATE December 6th, 2018
RUTLAND TOWN MUNICIPAL HALL
OPEN MEETING 7:00 P.M.
Present: Chair Person Barbara Noyes-Pulling, Dana Peterson, Howard Burgess, Sherman Hunter, Dick Lloyd, Andy McKane
Approval of the Agenda:
- McKane moved to approve the agenda. Mr. Hunter made a second to the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- Mike Young of 1501 Post Road addressed the commission regarding his plan to purchase a small portion of land from Joe Young of 37 Easy Street. He is asking for a boundary line adjustment. The portion of land is wants to acquire in approximately 50’ x 138’ adjacent to his land.
- Young presented a cover letter signed by Joe Young and a survey of the property.
- Noyes-Pulling read aloud the cover letter.
- Mike Young has the mylar and will file it once the sale has been completed.
- Lloyd moved to approve the boundary line adjustment pending the presentation of the mylar for signature. Mr. Burgess made a second to the motion. After some discussion the motion passed unanimously. It will be assigned #303 in the subdivision records.
New Business; Commission to review Thomas Dairy Mylar
- Noyes-Pulling circulated the mylar for all members to review.
- Hunter moved to approve the chair signing the mylar. Mr. Lloyd made a second to the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
Old Business; Review of subdivision forms and process for boundary line adjustment;
- Noyes-Pulling provided some examples of boundary line adjustment procedures from other towns.
- Discussion of some requirements for a boundary line adjustment
Approval of minutes 11/15/2018:
- Peterson moved to approve the minutes. Mr. McKane made a second to the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- Lloyd moved to adjourn. Mr. Hunter made a second to the motion. The motion passed unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:41 PM.
Respectfully submitted, Bill Sweet
Rutland Town Planning Commission Chair