Select Board Agenda 7-21-2020
TOWN OF RUTLAND SELECT BOARD
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA FOR TUESDAY JULY 21st, 2020
Location: Zoom conferencing line only- No In-person Meeting
Open Meeting – 6:00 PM
To participate via zoom please call (646) 558-8656 or visit zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID 918-2617-6482
Any member of the public is welcome to attend via remote conferencing.
- Approval of Orders
- Approval of Select Board Minutes: July 7th, 2020
- Questions from the floor: Public Comment
- Bill Sweet – Town Administrative Assistant to the Select Board
- Kari Clark – Town Clerk & Treasurer
- Barbara Noyes-Pulling – Town Planning Commission Chair
- Mike Rowe – Town Recreation Director
- Byron Hathaway – Town Road Commissioner
- Chris Clark – Town Fire Chief
- Ed Dumas – Town Police Chief
- JP Faignant – Town Health Officer
- Committee Meeting Updates
- Update on Project List
- Board to discuss the status of Covid-19 response plans and actions
- Board to set the tax rate for 2020 – 2021.
- Board to discuss poll workers wearing PPE.
- Board to discuss sewer allocation for Alderman’s Car Wash
- Board to review proposed letters to the mall, Friendly’s and the former Mountain Travelers location
- Any other new business
- Any old business
- Board to review maintenance contract proposal from Brookfield Services
- Tabled motion to approve heating oil contract proposal from Johnson Energy
- Board to discuss the softball field usage at Northwood Park
- Board to discuss the cost and application for the operational storm water permit for Northwood Park.