Select Board Agenda 7-7-2020
TOWN OF RUTLAND SELECT BOARD
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA FOR TUESDAY JULY 7TH, 2020
Primary Location: 619 Business Route 4, Center Rutland Fire Station
Secondary Location: Zoom conferencing line
Open Meeting – 6:00 PM
This meeting will take place in person and will also be available on zoom conferencing.
For anyone attending in person, please bring a mask or face covering with you.
To participate via zoom please call (646) 558-8656 or visit zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID 918-2617-6482
Any member of the public is welcome to attend in person or via remote conferencing.
- Approval of Orders
- Approval of Select Board Minutes: June 23rd, 2020
- Questions from the floor: Public Comment
- Bill Sweet – Town Administrative Assistant to the Select Board
- Kari Clark – Town Clerk & Treasurer
- Barbara Noyes-Pulling – Town Planning Commission Chair
- Mike Rowe – Town Recreation Director
- Byron Hathaway – Town Road Commissioner
- Chris Clark – Town Fire Chief
- Ed Dumas – Town Police Chief
- JP Faignant – Town Health Officer
- Committee Meeting Updates
- Energy Committee
- Update on Project List
- Board to discuss the status of Covid-19 response plans and actions
- Any other new business
- Any old business
- Board to discuss the softball field usage at Northwood Park
- Board to discuss the interactive storm water map charge, requested by the Planning Commission
- Board to discuss the cost and application for the operational storm water permit for Northwood Park.