Energy Committee Minutes 6-3-19
RUTLAND TOWN SELECT BOARD
ENERGY COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY JUNE 3rd, 2019
The Energy Committee of the Rutland Town Select Board met at 8:30 AM on Monday June 3rd at Town Hall. Present was Board Clerk Mary Ashcroft, Board member John Paul Faignant and Town Administrative Assistant Bill Sweet.
The committee met to discuss information and proposals received from Green Lantern Solar in regards to a solar array being installed at Northwood Park on the capped landfill.
- The committee reviewed the latest proposal which did not include a purchase option in the language.
- Ralph Meima from Green Lantern was contacted to see if an updated agreement could be sent during the meeting. A reply was not immediately received.
- The current proposal stated the array would be between 150KW and 500KW. The committee decided to focus on a 150KW array only.
- A requested was forwarded to Green Lantern for additional language and clarification.
- Once an updated proposal is received it will be sent to the Town Attorney for review.
There being no other business the meeting adjourned at 9:15 AM.
Respectfully submitted, Bill Sweet.