Highway Committee Meeting Minutes 11-15-18
RUTLAND TOWN SELECT BOARD
HIGHWAY COMMITTEE MEETING
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 15th, 2018
The Highway Committee of the Rutland Town Select Board met at 10:20AM on Thursday, November 15th at the Municipal Town Hall. Present was Board Clerk Mary Ashcroft, Board member Joe Denardo, Town Road Commissioner Byron Hathaway and Board Administrative Assistant Bill Sweet.
- Review of project list for 2019 – 2020
- Review of budget items on draft of FY 2019 budget
- Discussion of proposed paving projects
- Review of effectiveness of plowing agreements
- Review of name changes to budget line items
- Discussion of utility expenses and possible changes to service providers
- Review of special projects
- Discussion of 5 year plan fund level
- Discussion of purchasing a new heavier duty trailer.
- Will be pursuing this spring
- Next large expense planned is the 1 ton dump truck
- Discussion of property for shared use path and the next steps needed for the project to move forward.
- Review of easement need, property line adjustment and fencing
- Discussion of slip lane project
There being no other business the meeting adjourned at 11:25AM.
Respectfully submitted Mr. Bill Sweet.